Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Leftist Treachery Exposed and Defeated

University Class Bars Student Over Poem: "NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Southern Connecticut State University barred a student from a poetry class after his professor said a poem he submitted contained veiled threats to sexually assault her and her 3-year-old daughter."

Ok. At first glance, I'm thinking, this guy is a sick bastard. Then I read on:

"Bolles, a 36-year-old married father of two, said he and Ritter have had political disagreements in class. Bolles, a conservative, said he has disagreed with some of the liberal political themes in Ritter's poetry selections."

Now it starts to make sense. How charming. The liberal professor, used to having her way with impressionable younger students, now has a student her own age who challenges her. And she can't take it. The article continues:

"The same is true of the Bolles' poetic character, who pledges to "turn the tables" on his professor and has a tryst with her college-age daughter."

Now I'm pissed. If the poem is about a tryst between a student and his professor's college age daughter, where does this arrogant, full-of-herself bitch get off accusing this guy of wanting to harm her 3 year old daughter? How did she think anybody but her would make such a drastic leap? As you'll read in the rest of the article, there was no violence depicted in the poem. It's just more liberal bullshit - She can't win in the battle of ideas, so she throws some wild accusation and hopes that it sticks. This time, it didn't.

But this is typical of the Left. First, I know how this guy feels because, even though I never had any such drastic action such as this taken on me, while I was taking English in college, most of my professors were liberals, and they always snuck their liberal bullshit into the curricullum. If I challenged anything, my grade usually suffered for it. But that is how they operate. I am sure there are those on the Right who operate in much the same fashion, and I don't condone that, either. Remember, I am an equal opportunity offender, and I don't carry the water for either party. I don't like to silence the opposition; I encouage it. I know that the only way the Left can push through their agenda is by portraying themselves as mainstream. Or as victims. Once they are exposed for what they are, they cannot succeed; except maybe in some banana republic or other third world hell hole. Kelly Ritter, you have been fingered.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

You hit it right on, Guy. Balance is the key to life. Deceit, subterfuge, and obfuscation is unacceptable no matter what side of the fence you're on.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Babylonandon said...

No no dammit!!

If you hear anything about conservative ideas, you might make a choice that would be bad for you!! This must not happen!

On the counter-point, as a Christian (yes, I'm often a hypocrit, so no need to be snide), I want to be the one to decide when my minor child gets to hear certain things, not some leftist teacher.

As an adult, though I think you should be able to hear all viewpoints, BUT(!!!), you should not have all viewpoints shoved down your throat either or your viewpoint suppressed.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mae said...

No snide comments, here, Wayne. Your points make perfect sense.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home