Thursday, April 21, 2005

Torture & Terror

Finally found an article written by a New Zealander that reflects some of my views in regard to security issues faced by the US, and let's be real, all non Muslim countries. His name Paul G. Buchanan.

" Paul G. Buchanan is the Director of the Working Group on Alternative Security Perspectives at the University of Auckland. He formerly worked at the Pentagon and as a consultant to various US security agencies."

Now, I just read an article that is opposite to what I believe (one of many), barf... barf,by Kansan Mary Pitt.

"Mary Pitt is a septuagenarian Kansan who is self-employed and active in the political arena. Her concerns are her four-generation family and the continuance of the United States as a democracy with a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people". Comments and criticism may be addressed to mpitt@cox.net ."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Buchanan is a yank. He now lives in New Zealand, he is not a New Zealander.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

Considering Mr Buchanan lived in NZ for the past several years I was under the belief he had dual citizen, regardless he writes for NZ media, and I believe he ran ironman and triathalons for NZ, if I am mistaken, sorry, I have sent an e-mail to Mr Buchanan for confirmation. It still does not change the fact there is at least one current local source, who provides articles that resound truth and not moonbattty ideology.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

I just received an e-mail reply from Mr Buchanan, alas, woe my great disappointment, he has not obtained dual citizenship, but he is a permanent resident. Regardless, I am a Maori and I have decided to whangai/adopt him and his into my family. If you understand Maori custom that means he belongs to us. As the love of my life is American, it would be a great privilege to add more under my wing.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mae said...

Hey, Kevin, I'm an American, and I don't really mind the term "Yank." Just use a capital fucking "Y" when you use the term.

Cheers

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Brandy norwood and lamont bentley shopping jvc video cameras Oral sex voyeur pictures Adult toys and philadelphia Femdom + piss + free phentermine diet pill

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home