Saturday, May 21, 2005

Weekend Magazine Edition Preview...

Well, it's Saturday here in our part of the world, and that means Mae's boy, Reg, has his rugby match this morning. Before we head out on this chilly, wet autumn day, I thought I would give you a little preview of what is to come in what we call our Weekend Magazine Edition of Bohemian Conservative. Upcoming posts include:

  • A commentary on this week's events, and their relative importance to the "big picture."
  • A preview of this week's Formula One Monaco GP.
  • A review of our featured book of the month, The Haj.
  • For all the motorheads out there, a feature spotlight on my racing and engine building partner and very good friend back in the States, Todd Boudreaux, who has just released his latest racing engine. It's a killer!!!
  • And, of course, lots of pictures!
Stay tuned. We've got your variety....RIGHT HERE!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe & Mae - heard on news here {Houston, TX area} about a landslide there in NZ? How close was it to you all? Forgive me, but I know very little about the geography of New Zealand ....................

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mae said...

Diamondmair, nice to see you, the landslide happened approximately 30 minutes east of us. The first time for this particular area that this has happen. They got 300mm of rain in an 18 hour period.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Well I guess I can. Good luck with the rugby game.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I like pictures.

(Just not of naked libs!)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

LOL!!!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home