Friday, April 29, 2005

MORE leftist PC lunacy: Now even PICTURES of guns might lead kids to evil

MORE leftist PC lunacy: "MORE leftist PC lunacy: Now even PICTURES of guns might lead kids to evil

I almost could not believe my eyes. Pictures of soldiers in Iraq, with guns, are baaad! Apparently that’s what McKay High School Principal Cynthia Richardson said when a Marine's sister brought in the photo of her brother to be displayed on a bulletin board of graduates. Get a load of this idiot's spewage:

"What message am I sending to my students if I post that picture?"

Sheesh...... what is the education system turning into? What are they turning the kids into, sensitive new age wimps that won't know the trigger from the barrel?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

What would they do or say if they saw how we played cowboys and Indians or cops and robbers as kids, pointing our fingers as pistols? They would want us in re-education camps.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home