Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just a Thank You and a Reminder

First, Mae and I would like to thank all of you who visit us regularly. Our numbers are slowly growing, and our coverage spreading slowly across the globe. We hope to keep it interesting, and Mae has been working very hard on the site's appearance, adding some new pictures and features. We hope you like them.

Second, we have added a few blogs to our blogroll. Annoying Little Twerp and The Urban Grind are fellow bloggers we met at the BMEWS community. And our good friend, Vilmar, has started his own blog, the Ranting Right Wing Howler. Go visit them , and do it often, along with the others on the blogroll.

As many of you know, I am a semi-retired amateur motorcycle racer and general motorsports enthusiast. I particularly love racing on asphalt closed courses where they turn right and left, commonly referred to as roadracing, and I have absolutely no use for driving around in a circle, turning left, despite it being a uniquely American form of racing. Anyway, I have provided some racing links to my favorite racing series for those of you who share my passion for fast cars and motorcycles.

Finally, we have provided you with some links to some radio stations back in the States that allow you to listen on the web. Through these stations you can hear most all the major conservative hosts like Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Ingraham, Hugh Hewitt, Medved, Prager, and others. For those of you really interested in the border issue, the link to 760 KFMB from San Diego, CA let's you listen live to Rick Roberts from 6-10AM Pacific time, 9AM-1PM Eastern. He has his finger on the pulse of the border issue as does former San Diego mayor, Roger Hedgecock, who can be heard on 600 KOGO live from 3-6PM Pacific time. We hope you find these links useful, especially those among our international readers.

And please don't be shy with comments or suggestions. Thanks again to all for your support.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am a big NASCAR fan. What is the problem with turning left.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

Sorry, Stan,

I do seem to step on some toes with my opinion of NASCAR, from you to my cousin's husband, to many with whom I used to work. I just feel that it doesn't represent in any way what one could call real-world driving. Do you just turn left as you travel around each day to work or wherever?

As a matter of fact, stay tuned...I will do a special post on "Why We Turn Left."

See, from every thought or idea, simpatico or otherwise, springs forth another opportunity. Thanks for the inspiration, man!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe and Mae. You guys are now a daily read for me.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home