Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thank You Everyone

It seems like a lifetime has passed me by over the last few months with my mother's illness.

Joe and I put our lives on the back burner for a short spell to ensure that I had the necessary time to assist in my mother's recovery. So I am glad to announce she is fit and running. How can I tell that it is a complete recovery? Like any son or daughter, I am getting on her nerves and she mine...(big grin). So thank you everyone for your prayers, kind words, and thoughts; they were such a pleasure to read and were a great pick-me-up when I didn't have any energy left in reserve.

Kisses to all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

Thanks Vilmar, great to be back and get back into the swing. Looks like I will be busy weeding out the weird and wonderful denegerate moonbat sites to plunder again. As a funny thing occured when I was not looking, seems the sites I had marked for deconstruction, were deemed to be sympathetic to the devil and his bombers and got shut down. LOL

2:09 PM  
Blogger BobF said...

Glad to hear you mom is doing good. I'm looking forward to you and Joe getting back into the swing of things.

1:32 AM  
Blogger WarWagon said...

Glad to hear such good news! You were missed.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mae.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home