Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Few More Updates

"Prime Minister Ali Gedi, who escaped unhurt, told reporters in Mogadishu (Joe's favourite place......NOT!!!!!!!) the blast appeared to have been an accident. A security official said a militiaman guarding Gedi had detonated one of his grenades. "
*************************************
"Los Angeles commuters drove to work with more than usually jittery nerves yesterday morning following a spate of random freeway shootings that have killed at least four drivers and injured four others. "

I hope they shoot the mongrel as many times as he has discharged his weapon on innocents, mind you I do like Joe's suggestion of the use of feral cats.
*************************************
"LONDON - The families of ten British soldiers who died in Iraq have launched a bid to take Prime Minister Tony Blair to court for 'lying' over the reasons he gave for taking the country to war. "

FFS good luck you morons. Why do idiots remain on this planet, if their children (remember to be in any force you are of legal age to vote and be considered an adult) joined the forces they knew the risks.
*************************************
'Until the act, I wrongly thought I had my fantasies under control,' Ralf M. said in a statement read in court by his lawyer. 'Now I know that I was commanded at least at times by the darker side of my ego.'"

What the hell is happening in Germany? This new fad of cannibalism is beyond my understanding.
*************************************
'TEL AVIV - Dressed in striped uniforms like those worn by Jews in Nazi death camps, dozens of Holocaust survivors protested outside an Israeli bank on Tuesday demanding c