Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Talk Radio Tuesday...on Wednesday

I thought it would be a great idea to give a quick look at what's going on in talk radio. Thanks to the internet, I can still listen to most of the shows I perused the dial for back in the States. The hours can be a bit odd, but, oh well, at least I can still listen.

First off, while listening to Laura Ingraham this morning, I found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer this past Friday. Laura is a bright, intelligent commentator, and our prayers go out to her. Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery!
***********************************
Then I bop over to Hannity's site to get the stream for his show, and I find these gems. These eco-nazis put the mental in environmental.

I always had my suspicions about this androgynous, metro-sexual fruit loop, but now I am convinced that Moby is a complete psychotic:

"We're convinced that if we have children, we're going to do everything in our power to make them gay..."

Who else but a deranged nut case would say such a thing? If it was meant to be sarcasm...he's still a fruit loop. On top of that, his music (if you can call it that) SUCKS!!!
***********************************
My favorite commentator, Michael Savage, has a new book out entitled Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. He's not politically correct, but he tells it like it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

I just practice my own environmentalism - I don't litter or dump toxic waste, etc. As you may have guessed I am not a fan of any kind of extremism on either side of any fence. A lunatic is a lunatic.

I am sorry to hear about your son't loss. See our update on Laura - she's going to be OK!

It's almost 2 am - time for this blogger to hit the hay. More trees to trim tomorrow! I'll get to your other posts in the morning. Thanks for being here, Guy.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home